Friday, December 4, 2009

Which is better: Carmex or Nivea lip balm or Body shop lip balm?

i didnt spend a minute for 2 years without nivea on my lipsWhich is better: Carmex or Nivea lip balm or Body shop lip balm?
I used to use Body Shop all the time but it is so pricey, I just switched to Nivea and it's just as good. I doubt there's much difference between most lip balms. Just make sure you get one with a sun screen, vitamin e and, optionally, aloe vera.Which is better: Carmex or Nivea lip balm or Body shop lip balm?
Nivea....
the smell of carmex gives me a heacdache :( lush one is god and nivea :) good luck xxx
LUSH lip balm is better than all of those.
LUSH lip balm is better than all of those.
carmex is pretty good =]
I like carmex (:
I prefer Body Shop....
Body shop lip balm.
Nivea lip balm.


i use it and its gr8!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles