Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I make my lips plumper and fuller with ingredients at home?

Put honey on them, it draws moisture up to the surface of your lips to look more plump...but it only lasts for about an hour.How can I make my lips plumper and fuller with ingredients at home?
One way that you have make your limps fuller temporarily, mix a lip balm with ground cinnamon or a tiny amount of cayenne pepper, and put it on your lips. Somehow the ingredients draw blood to the surface of your lips; the skin is basically irritated enough to plump them up. After leaving the lip balm mixture on your lips for 5 to 7 minutes, your lips will feel a bit stingy. Rinse it off, and apply gloss. It doesn't last forever, but it's nice for photos.How can I make my lips plumper and fuller with ingredients at home?
Turn towards wall.


Walk into wall.


Viola!!! One fat lip.
i dont know about stuff at home but a non surgical solution is lip injection lip gloss , it really works
Cayenne pepper in a little oil
my papasito sucks my lips so hard my lips plumps out like a motha lol
chilis, anything spicy, basically you need to draw more blood to the area (vasodialation) to get them swollen.
Try peppermint extract! Just dab it onto your lips before you put on your lipstick or wear alone. Weird, but it works!
I think i saw this on Oprah:


you'll need:


1) toothbrush (not one used on teeth)


2) vasalene


Do:


put some vasalene on toothbrush and ';brush your lips'; in a circlular motion. DO NOT BRUSH TOO HARD!! Also, don't do on terribly chapped lips, it would irritate them and make them sore. =] Good luck!
Cinnamon extract.
e mail me ill tell you the secret :x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles