Sunday, December 13, 2009

Narrow it down specifically in detail: what are the ingredient to all-edible Lip Glosses?

Umm.. as you may have seen before, I asked a question that had to do with Lip Gloss a few days ago, however, I didn't ask this. Therefore, I need answers to this, too. I think you all have the potential to answer even the slightest amount of information, so reply to this segment and re-member: it ain't have to be in complete sentences (it ain't school; I'm NOT here to torture you, as I myself am a pretty-much-experienced-this kid. Well, please answer and the details do NOT have to be revised and finalized and stuff or even checked and perfectized. LOL. Deep, huh? I thought so... anyway, just answer thoroughly w/ the first thing that's in store outta you're brain (even nonsense...) IT'S CONTAGIOUS HUH? THE COMEDY-NOT RHYTHYM? :DNarrow it down specifically in detail: what are the ingredient to all-edible Lip Glosses?
Umm.. I LOVED the nickname you have so I copied you LOL! Sorry, but I also love cosmetics as well :P. Anyway, that's that... but I just wanted to advice ya that most homemade Lip Gloss is a bit cocky, and strangely tacky if that... however, sorry for the dissapointment and discouragment... (if any!) I meant to say more comforting things but I guess it is what it is and that's all I've got in store and I love speaking my mind, too... well, just google it up! (if ya already have... get deeper into the subject. Thats what I do, cuz the internet has lots more to offer than what ya even r aware of the possibility and percentage of it :D HOPE I ENCOURAGED NOW? Did I? LOL...) BUT RLY IT'S GOT IT ALL, even if it doesn't seem like it...... trying scrolling through page through page in the google thing...Narrow it down specifically in detail: what are the ingredient to all-edible Lip Glosses?
WOW, THAT'S DEEP, MAN ! (SARCASM!!!) URRR SOOOOOOO GULLIBLE!!! LIKE, YA, DUH, TOTALLY! GR8 THOO!!! %26lt;33333 I THINK DUDE, ANYWAY%26gt;? Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles