Friday, December 4, 2009

Which lip balm is better? Carmex or Burt's Bees?

I've been using chapstick and i don't find it very helpful for healing dry and chapped lips. A lot of people said Carmex and Burt's Bees are good for dry and chapped lips, so which one is better?Which lip balm is better? Carmex or Burt's Bees?
burts bees!! its available in a tinted lip balm and it doesnt smell nasty like carmex.





i put on vaseline at night and burts bees tinted lip balm during the day








return the favor?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Which lip balm is better? Carmex or Burt's Bees?
Carmex :) I know that everybody chooses Burt's Bees over Carmex but Carmex has pros, it has SPF and fights against cold sores! Get the cherry 1 and I actually love the smell of regular Carmex


P.S. I would choose Nivea lip balm over Carmex and Burt's Bees!


Nivea has such a creamy feel to it and feels so soothing on my lips! It helps chapped lips in about a day my absolute fave! I got my friends hooked on Nivea too! Definately get Nivea over Carmex and Burt's Bees :)
Burts bees definatley








answer please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I definitely like my Burts Bees. Another great idea you can do is at night apply Vaseline to your lips. It's a natural moisturizer
Burts Bees.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i like them both. carmex helps with cold sores but doesn't taste very good and Burt's bees has a lot of good flavors. I use carmex at night and BB's during the day.


hope this helps!
Burts bees because carmax stings really bad. You have to get Burt's bees with honey though. But using plain old Vaseline is a lot better. It doesn't hurt your lips at all.
Burt's bees all the way it has a better richer formula carmax is more for extreme weather so go with Burt's bees!!!
Burt's bees totally it helps soooo much
Carmex is really good.


Burt's Bees is the one that I have tried.
Burt's Bees!(;
I like both equally
burt's bees
burt's bees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles