Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bonne Bell Lip Rush?

Probably about 10 yrs ago there was this lip product. It was like lip gloss, but in the tube there was colored gloss and clear gloss together and when u shook it up it looked like a lava lamp.





I'm pretty sure it was by Bonne Bell and Im pretty sure it was called Lip Rush.





I had a green apple one and a purple grape one and they tasted and smelled delicious. I don't know what other flavors they came in though.





They don't make this product anymore and I was wondering:





1. does anyone else know what I'm talking about?





2. If they started making this product again would u buy it?Bonne Bell Lip Rush?
If they made them now, I would beg my mom to buy them for me just like I did then.Bonne Bell Lip Rush?
Lol. Yes I remember that stuff! I used to have bags and bags of lip gloss. Yea I would probubly buy it again. I also like that gloss that you could eat that was really sour and it came in green apple or something. Yum.
yeah i had a few of them . they did smell good but ,


i wouldnt buy it though b/c it was too thin . i like my gloss somewhere between thick and thin
YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! I loved those. They came off pretty fast though........mostly because I would just eat it off! But Yes I would buy them if they came out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles