Friday, December 4, 2009

Where can I find Bonne Bell Lip Lites gloss?

My friend has this brand, and it looks so great on her. I've looked at CVS and Walgreens websites, but it doesn't look like they have it. I don't want to order it offline--that's too much trouble just for lip gloss. Where do you buy it from? Thank you. :]Where can I find Bonne Bell Lip Lites gloss?
At Wal-Mar. You can get anything there.Where can I find Bonne Bell Lip Lites gloss?
i got mine at walgreens. but i dont like them very much. i got the cream pop flavor and its extremely pink and heavy. try wetslicks from covergirl!
anyy kind of department store that sells makeupp.
i love that stuff! i got mine from CVS * not everthign they have is on the website i swear* and Stop and shop! hope this helps
http://www.bonnebell.com/liplites.html
Target or CVS. If you go to the CVS store, they'll have it, I've seen it there before.
Umm...In the shops?
walmart or kmart
go to walmart or like kmart
rite aid


i've seen it there like soo many times

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles