Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anybody think bonne bell or lip smackers products are too expensive?

I think Dollar Store version is just as good as name brands. All manufacturers pay lots of money to get us to buy their products. Just because something costs more does not mean it is just as good.Does anybody think bonne bell or lip smackers products are too expensive?
QUESTIONS, ORDERS?


You can reach me at:





alliwantedtobe@yahoo.com


http://www.friendster.com/alliwantedto


http://alliwantedtobe.multiply.com Report Abuse
Does anybody think bonne bell or lip smackers products are too expensive?
definately it is like 3.00 for a lip gloss
yes some of them are too expensive
Wow, I feel old. I remember when they used to be the least expensive ones out there.
i think that lip smackers are, but the bonne bell is totally worth it, especially their vitagloss.
yhea its stupid i rather swing by the dollar store and get cheap as* lip gloss lol! yhea the should lower the prices the would make more money.I mean there starburst candy flavour lip blam is like 4 freaking dollars no way will i pay 4 bucks for that
I think if its over a dollar or a dollar fifty its to much!!! :)
I buy them at the dollar store here, so of course they're inexpensive to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles