Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are the ';ingredients'; of skin? *lips*?

my lips' top layer *epidermis* is thin, and keeps on peeling, and I want to know what the ';ingredients'; of the skin in lips are, so that maybe if I eat it, maybe my lips will heal and/or grow thicker.What are the ';ingredients'; of skin? *lips*?
I would say you probably have a vitamin B deficency.





Btw, lip skin is very fragile and thin anyway since it only is made up of five layers (the rest of your skin on your face is sixteen layers). It might be a good idea to start wearing a beeswax based lip gloss to protect them while they are healing. Staying hydrated, Eating fruits and vegetables high in vitamin a and c, trying not to lick them and applying gloss before you brush your teeth is a good idea too. Good luck!What are the ';ingredients'; of skin? *lips*?
I don't know why they may be peeling, but try using petroleum jelly overnight. Use a thicker layer before you go to bed. It works like magic. Your lips won't be dried out and will stop peeling. Try using it until your lips feel better. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles