Friday, December 11, 2009

Would anyone pay 拢33.00 for a really good lip plumper that works and has natural ingredients in it?

no i couldnt bring myself to spend it. All i would be doing as i was paying for it was think of what other useful things i could be spending 33 pounds on. There are many other cheaper brands that work well too i would just do a bit of research for something cheaper. Avon is supposed to be good.Would anyone pay 拢33.00 for a really good lip plumper that works and has natural ingredients in it?
Yeah I sure would.


If it's going to make you feel better then why not.


There are cheaper ones though,


My favourites are Too Faced Lip Injection, this is 拢12 and you can get it in Boots, Debenham's etc ... it really does make your lips tingle and sure does work as your lips are fuller in minutes.


I also like Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker. This is around 拢9, but can be bought in a set of three for about 拢20, not totally sure on the price of this one. But it does work and makes them feel fuller but also gives you a vibrating feel on your lips as though they are buzzing.


Hope this helps.


XWould anyone pay 拢33.00 for a really good lip plumper that works and has natural ingredients in it?
At the present time... no (( because i am skint :[ spent it all on clothes :s ))





but if i had the money then yes - deffinately :)





... but nly if i knew for certain it was safe n if there was proof taht it actually worked n was actually work it...





but if not... no :/
yes. :) i have done!


lipfusionxl is amazing. it makes your lips incredibly smooth too.


it also doesn't burn/make your lips tingle or make them look really red, like many plumpers do
Well I'm living and born in Australia so I don't know what 拢33.00 is in $ XD but no I wouldn't, because I don't need to plump my lips and I dislike lipgloss XD lipbalm ftw :P
Lip plumper contains traces of snake venom in it. It's the poison that make your lips tingle and make them swell up. ;) ANNND no, I would'nt
No I wouldnt. I think theres loads of good lip products out there way cheaper! An when you're stuck theres always the good old vaseline.
Vaseline... 拢3


Lip plumper... 拢33





Profit made from rip-off cosmetic companies...Priceless.
Yeah I would;)


But I think you could probably get one cheaper that works just a well.
Yeah if it was great %26amp; worked well x
sorry i wouldn't don't do fake you are what you are why change
in a word... NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles