Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you like carmex lip balm?

I use it all the time but everyone I know hates it.


I love itDo you like carmex lip balm?
yes the one in the tube works really good i use it a lot in the winter to keep my lips from getting chapped when it's really cold or if my lips are already chapped i'll put a real lot on before i go to bed and when i wake up they'll be fine! i love it :)Do you like carmex lip balm?
I love it. I love the texture.
i'm absolutely in love with it.


it's amazing.


i like the cherry flavor the best.
no, i like burtsbees personally nothing and i mean NOTHING can beat that lip balm
I like it......
I use it because it doesn't make my lips peel.
I don't like them, they smell bad... A little like car lubricant or something... lolz!


but I'll have to agree that it's really good, I uses them whenever i have really dry lips... Cause it is good for healing dry and chap lips..!





Enjoy!
gurl i love it to! it works great and its smells great too! LOL
i love it and use it...i also use chapstick cherry or watermelon flavor
No I don't. I'm addicted to Chapstick, however. Well I'm not so addicted now, but I was for about 10 years.
'Tis the best!
no i dont like it. i never did. kind of burns my lips
i like it but it doesn't moisturize anymore. I must have used it for too long, every night for the past 6 years. I use Blistex now. But my favorite chap stick is Bath and Body works.
Chapstick! Carmex has a funky taste to it.
I love it
  • auto financing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles