Friday, December 4, 2009

Addicted to Carmex lip balm!!!!!?

okay I've been addicted to carmex for like over a year.


I seriously cant go more than 10 minutes with out applying more.


Can anyone tell me how im addicted?


And anyways other than cold turkey to quit because I rele want to stop using it but whenever i dont use it my lips burn


but there never chapped


I use to be able to use any kind of lip stuff to stop the burning but now only carmex n maybee blistex(only sometimes) will make it stop n its making me crazy!!!!!!!!!!


plz help!!!!!!!!!!!Addicted to Carmex lip balm!!!!!?
certain ingredients that are in it make you become addicted , you can try to slowly stop your self from using by using it 2 times day then once a day ...... try using chapstick in place of it.... i too am addicted to lip balm if i dont use it once everyday my lip will become sore and crack a bit.....,. Addicted to Carmex lip balm!!!!!?
Carmex= Menthol, Camphor, Alum, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Fragrance, in Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cocoa Butter and Wax base.





I bet some of these ingredients could be causing some of the problem you are experiencing. The menthol is most likely causing a drying affect.





If you are going to be a lipbalm junkie, I'd definitely go for something more natural. I use the organic coconut lipbalm and mocha lip balm from Affordable Mineral makeup. My lips stay soft all day!








  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles