Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I search for the ingredients in lip gloss?

My dermatologist told me that I had contact dermatitis which affected my lips and around my mouth. He told me to avoid SPF and Lanolin in any lip cosmetics. Well unfortunately, the lip gloss is too small that they don't even label it with the ingredients. But Neutrogena lip gloss did have the ingredients which contains Lanolin oils so it's a no no for me. I've been researching for all brands of cosmetics online for about an hour and I cannot find any. I went to webmd but nothing. So, can anybody tell me? I can't call my dermatologist because I go the Army hospital and it's just complicated lolHow can I search for the ingredients in lip gloss?
I would have to say Google would be the easiest...just type in a specific name and search it.... example: ';Loreal Lip Gloss Ingredients';





If that doesn't work, you could go to the manufacturer's website and email them through their ';Contact Us'; link. Good Luck!





And to the answer above me, anything that is ingested or placed on the skin has to reveal its active (and possibly inactive) ingredients, by law.How can I search for the ingredients in lip gloss?
Burt's Bees lists the ingredients on their website. Here's a link to one of their lip glosses that appears to be SPF and lanolin free.
are you allergic to vaseline or eye shadow??? if you're not, you can make your own lip gloss, no worries. just mix vaseline with cracked eye shadow, which ever color you'd like! this will give your lip gloss a tint of whatever color eye shadow you use!
No one in industry will ever give away secrets like that, same thing with the car industry and the way they will never tell you how much a car is made for
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles