Friday, December 4, 2009

What are your favorites from the original flavors of bonne bell lip smackers?

Has anyone of you tried a lip smacker from the original flavors that leaves a slight tint on the lips (the same effect that my fave dr. pepper gives although dr. pepper is reddish, but I'm open to other shades like pink as well)? Has anyone of you tried red raspberry? Thinking of getting this as well...What are your favorites from the original flavors of bonne bell lip smackers?
I would stick with the Dr. Pepper. It's always been my favorite and I think the shade goes with a lot of skin tones. And it tastes great!What are your favorites from the original flavors of bonne bell lip smackers?
My favorite flavor is Strawberry and Banana, Watermelon, and Pink Lemonade
I like the Pink Lemonade, that's always been my favorite.
grape and orange pop have always been my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles