Friday, December 11, 2009

Looking for Bonne Bell lip gloss?

When I was a kid, they sold the ones that are a lot bigger around then the chapstick-sized ones they have out now. Does anyone know where I can get those LARGE Bonne Bell Lip Smackers??Looking for Bonne Bell lip gloss?
Long list of websites to look at with Bonne Bell lip gloss:


http://search.yahoo.com/search?search=La鈥?/a>





My computer won't let me access them, but I am sure they r good, otherwise, I would give u specifics.





PS: walmart has them too!!Looking for Bonne Bell lip gloss?
walmart :)
depends where you live. meijer has them here (in MI), so does target.





you should also check claires or the icing.
They have them at Walmart now. Avon is also selling their own that size, and several home based businesses like Country Bunny. They are making a comeback. Good Luck!
I thought I saw them recently at walmart or walgreens.
walmart, maybe CVS, most likely claires : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles